4th:Kirchhoffsches Strahlungsgesetz

In 1845, Gustav Kirchhoff who is a physicist discovered this law.
[The first law]
It is a law about current and "total of the current which flows into certain one on a circuit, and total of the current which flows out of there are equal" becomes the first law.Please see the following figure, 



 When there is a circuit as shown in the upper figure and I4 is current which flows out of A point with the current with which from I1 to I3 flows into A point , it is the following formula.
I4 =I1 +I2 +I3
The idea that moreover, total of the current of a   "A point will be set to 0 if an upper type is transformed" is also made.




[The second law]
It is a law about voltage and "total of the power supply voltage (electromotive force) of a certain closed circuit and total of the voltage (voltage drop) consumed by load are equal" becomes the second law.


When there is a circuit as shown in the upper figure, it is the second law that a next type is realized.
I1・R1 +I2・R2 =E1 +E2

No comments:

Post a Comment